We specialize in the design and implementation of Microsoft Active Directory. Microsoft Active Directory is used to authenticate and authorize all users and computers on a network, which can facilitate Right level of access to Right set of users at time. AD also provides assigning and enforcing security policies for all computers that helps enterprise managing security at ease.
As organizations evolve, it is essential that this directory stays up-to-date to maintain effective control over access to applications and information. Crucially, as users demand access to services from multiple locations using mobile devices, an ever-greater dependency is placed on the directory to facilitate and govern these changes and access requests.
We provide a comprehensive end-to-end service to organizations, from directory server placement to group policy definition and user persona management. Implementation involves some organizational IT restructuring to move devices, users and servers between organizations. We offer full support services for any customer looking to migrate their IT systems and the team work closely with you to optimize your IT environment to best support business operations and reduce operational cost by automation wherever possible.
1.Active Directory Infrastructure Assessment & Reporting
2.Plan, Design Deploy New Microsoft AD Infrastructure
3.Upgrade existing AD environment to latest one for Your Organization.
4.Integrate your ON-Premise AD environment to Cloud hosted environment (Azure/AWS).
5.Plan, Design, Deploy & Configure automation to reduce manual BAU tasks thus reducing Operational cost, Increase Productivity, Decrease Manual Effort & Save Time on Bulk Tasks.
6.Plan, Design & Disaster Recovery for AD environment to mitigate risk of functionality loss.
7.Plan, execute and re-mediate MS AD-RAAS ( Risk Assessment) to eradicate major security risk on AD area which can led organization losing money due to unwanted cyber-attacks.
8.Managed Services: 24×7 Remote Messaging Infrastructure management support for you /Your Client’s Organization. On-site &Global Support. Technical Help Desk, Level 2 & 3 Support with Ticketing & Change control.
We Provide End-to-End Messaging & Unified Communication Solutions to Organization. Our Microsoft Exchange messaging solution include
1. Messaging Infrastructure Assessment & Reporting
2. Plan, Design Deploy New Microsoft Exchange Infrastructure
3. Plan, Design,Install & Migrate from Legacy Exchange 2003 / Exchange 2007 Server to New Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2013 / Exchange 2010 Infrastructure for Your Organization.
4. Integrate Your Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2013 / Exchange 2010 Infrastructure with Skype For Business, SharePoint Server, Yammer, System Center & Other 3rd Party Applications
5.Plan, Design,Deploy & Configure Multi-Tenant Hosting with Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2013 / Exchange 2010 to Provide Hosted Messaging Solutions for Your Clients or Partners.
6. Plan, Design & Setup High Availability and DR for Microsoft Exchange using Database Availability Group (DAG), Client Access Array (CAS) & Other Options.
7. Microsoft Exchange Automation Solutions: Automate Microsoft Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2013 / Exchange 2010 / Exchange 2007 & Exchange 2003 Servers Tasks using PowerShell Scripts to Increase Productivity, Decrease Manual Effort & Save Time on Bulk Tasks.
8. Managed Services: 24×7 Remote Messaging Infrastructure management support for Your Or Your Client’s Organization. Onsite &Global Support. Technical Help Desk, Level 2 & 3 Support with Ticketing & Change control.
We help our customers implement a unified communications platform that integrates seamlessly into the rest of Microsoft suite. As a Microsoft Partner, Octans has the expertise to get organization up and running with Microsoft Exchange and Skype for Business and ensure that your organization is making the most of its unified communications platform.
The IM and presence applications automatically installed with Skype for Business allow users to constantly display their availability, preferred method of communication and additional notes, like their current location. Skype for Business also integrates into Outlook and SharePoint, displaying users’ status alongside their name. And it shares a contact store with Exchange so contacts are easily accessed across multiple applications. With Skype for Business, you can foster communication among your teams and productivity throughout your organization.